Skip to Main Content

RDG100/ CRE 101 : I-Search Paper

This guide is to assist with conducting research for the I-Search Paper.

What type of information do I need?

Common Sources of Information

•Book – Useful for finding information that is not updated frequently
•Academic Journal – Useful for information that is continually investigated
•News Paper – Useful for factual information related to current  events or recent activities
•Internet – Useful for finding current government resources for free - URL ends in: .gov

Online Information

Open Access = Free information online    Closed Access = Library Databases - Proprietary Information -*MEID!