Estrella Mountain Community College has a campus-wide subscription to
Estrella Mt. CC Library's online subscription lets you:
1. Read the current issue, including premium content
2. Read individual issues for the current and previous four years.
3. Search The Chronicle’s archives back to 1989 --- enter search terms in the search box at the top of each page
You can also:
1. Receive daily or weekly emails on different topics --- learn more at http://chronicle.com/section/Newsletters/85/ --- create the required free account using your estrellamountain.edu or maricopa.edu email address
2. As of 1/20/17 the iPad APP is no longer supported.
Here’s how to get started:
1. On or off campus, go directly to chronicle.com
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click on Log In.
3. On the My Account page, click on Create a Free Account.
4. Submit the appropriate information being requested-you must use your estrellamountain.edu (employee) or maricopa.edu (students) email address. You will also be required to create a password. It can be whatever you want it to be.
TIP: Forgot your user name or password? Retrieve it from https://chronicle.com/myaccount/ and manage all your account settings.
Note: Instructions have been adapted from GWC's instructions - https://libguides.gatewaycc.edu/c.php?g=597405&p=4135914